Sales Support & Operations Specialist – SaaS Platform
A global SaaS platform who recently raised a significant round of Series B funding. Operating in a buoyant market and quickly gaining market share, the organisation has ambitious plans to scale the team, driven by continued success in new customer growth and high levels of interest in their solution.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team as their first sales support / commercial operations expert in London. A key role that will involve working closely with the commercial team, this is an opportunity to help shape the operations function in a high growth SaaS scale-up.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with sales, customer success and marketing teams to project manage processes across pricing strategy, quote management and contract review in order to accelerate deal efficiency
- Report on results, ensure the accuracy of data in closed opportunities, collaborate with internal teams across finance and legal to ensure compliance
- Identify key trends and suggest improvements
- Assist with the maintenance of accurate data within the CRM
- Proactively liaise regularly with the leadership team to provide insight that supports key business decisions
In order to hit the ground running in this role, the successful Sales Support Specialist will bring the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a sales support or business operations role at a software or technology organisation, working closely with sales and customer success teams as part of the sales operations or deal desk function
- Excellent salesforce knowledge
- Organised with excellent attention to detail and able to effectively prioritise and manage key initiatives while working on multiple projects
- A proactive communicator with your colleagues, able to work cross-functionally with different teams including senior management
- A desire to work in a start-up/scale-up technology company that is growing fast!
Job Reference: JO-2106-201423
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Business Development & Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Business Operations, SAAS, Sales Operations, Sales Support, Salesforce