Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Business Development & Sales Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Salt is working exclusively with one of the world's largest FX FinTechs to grow out their global marketplace partnerships for a Head of Marketplace Partnerships. Working closely with the global…£100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + + bonus
My client is a high profile FinTech SaaS scaleup on a mission to transform the investment landscape. Using a combination of Artificial Intelligence and in-house consulting expertise, they are already…€70000 - €85000 per annum + double OTE
Regional Sales Manager (Enterprise Sales) - Cyber Security - Belgium The Company An exciting global cyber security platform whose innovative technology solutions are disrupting the market. Using artificial intelligence to…€80000 - €100000 per annum + double OTE, car allowance, stock options
Job title: Business Development Executive
Base: £30,000 – £38,000 (depending on experience)
OTE: £20,000- £25,000 on top
A global well established SaaS business is building the leading marketing solution for the world’s most successful professional services organisations. Growing sales and marketing capability is key to this initiative and they currently have exciting opportunities for experienced consultative sales personnel’s to take their career to the next step.
The BDE is responsible for creating leads and opportunities with clients and building partnership opportunities to facilitate the generation of leads. The BDE will be responsible for specific vertical and geographic market places.
Hours and work environment:
Contracted 40 hour week however for various projects travel and extra hours may be required.
An excellent opportunity for a personable and outgoing sales person to earn competitive compensation in a fun, dynamic, profitable, fast-growing, high-tech organisation with plenty of room for over-achievement.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
* Targeting prospects in key verticals via multiple channels (Phone /Email /LinkedIn /Conferences /Trade Shows etc)
* Conversion of MQLs into SQLs
* Building and maintaining relationships during the pre-sales cycle to ensure the company are included when procurement reviews are undertaken
* Working with Sales Managers on developing opportunities when required
* Understanding the big picture of the product suite and how it can fit into the client organization.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Faultless written English
* Driven by the desire to maximise revenue and personal commission
* Ability to travel as much as the job demands
* Excellent team player able to work closely with technical sales and business development colleagues
* Ability to manage multiple opportunities under tight time constraints in a calm manner
* Driven by a strong interest in a broad range of web and web-related technologies including Social Media
* Ability to absorb and integrate large amounts of information in short timescales
* Committed to ‘continuous professional development’
* A strong academic background is preferred with an HND, Degree or equivalent experience
To be considered either apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org