Are you a Business Analyst looking for a new role in disruptive b2c technology? I’m representing Shedul.com, a SaaS enabled marketplace that processes 4 bookings every second and has users across 120 countries. Their customers can book beauty, salon and wellness appointments at the touch of a button, giving them seamless access to over 40,000 businesses and 150,000 individual practitioners.
Following their latest $20m Series A funding, Shedul are now looking for a Business Analyst to take their growth to the next level. This means providing business intelligence to investors and the executive team to constantly optimise the product, ensure customer satisfaction and ultimately make the right business decisions.
What will you be doing?
- Turn reports into business intelligence solutions through the use of programming, SQL, data visualization, best practices, and business expertise.
- Work closely with the Global Operations team to assess data and reporting needs, build the necessary data structure, and develop business performance reports and dashboards to streamline the decision-making process.
- Help drive strategic decision making through detailed analysis, insights, and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards for internal and external stakeholders.
- Use data to find market and business trends, and work as an integral member of the Operations team to realize cost improvement in profits and efficiencies.
- Participate in creating a first-class customer experience for our users.
- Develop innovative data management, business process, or other solutions to improve the company’s analytics capabilities.
- Communicate strategy, performance, risk, and opportunities to stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Maintain and update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods.
- Document specifications for business intelligence reports, dashboards, or other outputs,
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Information Systems, etc.), or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Strong structuring and analytical skills, including knowing how to leverage data and KPIs to make business decisions
- Independent, flexible and swift working style
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a similar role in an internet, software, or marketplace company
Nice to have
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. Periscope Data, Tableau) technologies
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities at our fast-growing business
- Flexible working hours in our comfortable and modern Shoreditch based office (5mins walk to Liverpool St station)
- Working with a talented, passionate, young and creative team in a fun work environment
- Nourishing snacks, free soft drinks, and hot beverages, and daily fruits, veggies, and cakes
Job Reference: JO-1909-153920
Salary: £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Business Strategy Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent