Cross-border payments – Customer Success Transformation Director (6 month interim FTC)
My client is a FinTech scaleup successfully democratising the cross border payments space – they have 280 million active users, and thousands of B2B clients.
Trust, and value realisation sit at the core of their proposition – this customer-centric approach has always been key to their growth.
To date, they have built a 110 person global function to support the onboarding and post-delivery needs of their clients. They are now looking for a transformative Customer Success Director to lead this function, ensuring that every member of their diverse client base has an exceptional experience with the platform.
As such, the role will involve large scale operational change management, process re-engineering and workflow design – previous experience operating in a fast-paced contracting environment will be helpful.
The role will be a 6 month fixed term contract based in Bracknell – flexible working is supported!
What you’ll do
- Drive successful acquisition and retention activities for the global consumer and B2B customer base by building, developing and managing a high-performance, global Customer Success team.
- Maximise customer satisfaction and advocacy by developing and deploying strategies, action plans and playbooks to improve the customer experience, increase customer retention and enable account growth.
- Reduce cost to serve through successful delivery of self-service capabilities across product and service platforms by establishing consistent and efficient business processes through optimal workflow, automation, job aids, tool kits.
- Create an environment of innovation and continual improvement to meaningfully deliver Customer Success by developing robust performance plans to drive pace and delivery of exemplar voice of customer feedback (i.e. NPS advocacy).
- Serve as a thought leader in the Customer Success organisation by keeping up to speed on the latest best practices and available tools, continually building upon relationships with key stakeholders and building strong internal partnerships with cross-functional teams inside and beyond Customer Success.
Who you are
- At least 5 years experience leading teams, with demonstrated capabilities in doing so in an international environment.
- Minimum 10 years progressive experience in client facing operational, technical consulting and/or product management roles
- Experience highly beneficial in management consulting, digital transformation or financial services
- Comfortable engaging with a product that touches both B2B and B2C clients
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com, JIRA, Confluence and other workflow management tools
- A savvy communicator, you need to be confident in managing across all levels of an organisation (both internally and with our customers)
- You have a knack for data. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and will dig in to help understand the “why” behind a pain point, trend, or issue
- You’ve built performance management models (and are comfortable driving performance of your team to the standard) and monitoring customer journey processes.
- High emotional intelligence. Empathetic and understanding of others with an ear for customer value.
- Ability to champion the needs of customers, fighting for their best interest.
- Assertive yet respectful personality.
- Process driven and organised, approaching problems in a systematic way.
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility, and character.
Job Reference: JO-1912-155984
Salary: £650 - £850 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Business Strategy Jobs, Change & Transformation Jobs, Digital Consulting Jobs
Job Locations: Berkshire
Job Types: Contract