Client Partner – Media & Telecoms – Digital Outsourcing – UK – £120k +
My client is a global next generation technology company that help clients reinvent their business for the future. They offer a portfolio of products services and solutions that encompass digital from cloud to engineering services.
We are looking for a GTM client lead who has experience of spotting and managing opportunities in digital within media & telecoms clients. This role will cross a vast ecosystem of technologies such as digital experience, platforms, UX & UI, cloud, mobility, RPA, big data, data science.
You are expected to have exposure and understanding of most of these emerging areas. You would ideally have prior experience working with a Tier 1 IT Outsourcing organisation.
The GTM Client Partner responsibilities will include;
- Top line growth of the digital business unit through developing existing customers and service offerings, along with the sales & delivery teams
- Proven consulting, solution and pre-sale expertise
- Ability to manage large & complex opportunities, work with cross functional teams and bring together technical and commercial solutions
- Create market based propositions and develop the sub-market for digital business
- Ability to create effective partner ecosystem in digital space
- Understanding of the digital value chain including understanding and articulation of business and IT drivers
- Ability to drive consultative sales process along with the vertical sales teams
- Commercially savvy: understands targets, revenue and margins, forecasts
The GTM Client Partner experiences should include;
- Minimum 10 years of experience preferably with a Tier 1 IT Outsourcing organisation preferably working with media & telecoms customers
- Proven capability to lead and win complex digital business opportunities
- Exposure to various digital business areas
- Track record in building and managing client relationships and shaping client`s digital spend
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to make consultative sales, analytical problem-solving abilities and good client-need-assessment aptitude
- Strong business acumen with skills to remain on the cutting edge; drive existing and new business through conceptualising strategies, developing key accounts, establishing strategic partnerships
- An accomplished professional with expertise in managing Business Development of digital business services
If this role sounds like it’s of interest please hit apply or contact me directly at email@example.com or 0044 207 928 2525.
Key words; digital, media, telecoms, telco, cloud, migration, next generation, strategy, platforms, marketing, mobility, RPA, big data, data science
Job Reference: JO-1904-147384
Salary: £100000.00 - £140000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Business Strategy Jobs, Change & Transformation Jobs, Digital Consulting Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent