Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Change & Transformation Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
iOS Developer required for my client, an exciting and innovative FinTech business based in Paddington.
They’re looking for someone who takes pride & ownership of the work you do, being able to voice their opinions and share your expertise, but also listening to your peers and making the correct decision. The iOS Developer shouldn’t be afraid to celebrate their successes, admit their mistakes and turn to others for help, maintaining a sense of honesty and humility.
What you will bring…
· Excellent knowledge of Swift
· Understanding of the app release/approval cycle for the Apple app store
· Knowledge of both Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
· Knowledge of SOLID Principles, the MVVM pattern, Pair Programming & TDD
· Knowledge of Testing Methodologies (Unit, Integration, Regression)
· Experience with Swinject, Moya, RxSwift advantageous
· Experience with Firebase, Fabric & Realm advantageous
· Experience with XCTest and Cuckoo advantageous
What you will do…
· Achieve business objectives in collaboration with peers, stakeholders, product, and technical management
· Design and implement systems in collaboration with the architecture team
· Ensure a high rate of delivery in an agile environment, whilst maintaining a high level of quality with a focus on automation testing
· Support production systems in collaboration with Support team
· Support developers of all experience levels and foster a collaborative and open culture
If this is of interest then please get in touch ASAP.