Associate Director – IT Strategy & Digital Transformation – London
My client is a top tier consulting firm who are called upon for prestigious and mission critical projects. They specialise in creating value across the business life cycle and helping firms restore performance.
We are now looking for high calibre senior profiles with strong experience across Digital, IT, Strategy or Transformation. The environment is world class and senior led with strong ties to c-suite, business owners and industry.
The IT transformation team work within the broader Digital function and provide expertise to improve business performance by driving value from technology.
The depth of experience they possess allow them to exert rapid impact across areas including: Digital strategy, operating models, IT Cost reduction, IT Due diligence, Carve-out, project turnaround, IT platform/infrastructure review and many more.
The associate director should be comfortable with the following responsibilities:
- Lead or co-lead projects of varying sizes, from strategy through to completion.
- Play a lead role in ensuring quality delivery on the client engagements in critical situations requiring rapid improvement
- Play a lead role or form part of a small team participating in proposals for new business.
- Deliver technical and consulting expertise in at least 2 of the following: Digital and Technology strategy, Product strategy and innovation, IT operating model, organization & governance, IT cost reduction, IT strategic sourcing, turnaround of large scale “troubled” projects, operational due diligence, company separation (Carve-out) or integration (Merger) projects, IT complexity reduction, platforms/infrastructure consolidation
- A minimum of 10 years of professional IT consulting experience. (candidates MUST have several years experience working for reputable management consulting firms)
- Track record of excellence and progression
- A preference for industry experience in Retail/Consumer products, Financial Services TMT or automotive
- Experience working on small projects as well as larger work streams.
- Excellent presentation and communication ability with knowledge of related IT tools, frameworks and methodologies.
- Able (UK or EU passport/citizenship only) and willing to travel 70%
Applicants must have all the competencies below:
- A passion for driving IT effectiveness and helping clients achieve objectives
- A thought leader with the ability to add value at industry conferences and events.
- Able to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- A focus on winning and achieving success as a team and individually.
- The ability to deliver expertise in critical and urgent situations, requiring rapid improvement
- Highly focused on collaboration with the gravitas to develop buy in from a wide range of C-Suite executives.
If this role is of interest and you tick all of the relevant requirements, please apply or email me directly @ email@example.com
Key words – transformation, digital, IT, software delivery, infrastructure, solution architecture, governance, cost reduction, compliance, due diligence, carve out, merger integration, outsourcing, Retail, Consumer
Job Reference: JO-1901-144710
Salary: £120000.00 - £160000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Digital Consulting Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: automotive, carve out, compliance, Consumer, cost reduction, Digital, due diligence, Governance, Infrastructure, IT, merger integration, Outsourcing, Retail, software delivery, solution architecture, transformation