We have partnered with this Canadian Start-up came up with a brilliant idea of making social orders simple. Previously backed by $100M in funding – the business has been set up in the UK, USA, and Australia. Now, with another round of funding, they are expanding in Germany and need the best Merchant Operation Specialist.
The Merchant Operations Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day business functions of the trading network. This position ensures the delivery of world-class service and timely resolution of all problems with new and existing trading partners. Good technical understanding is essential in this role to understand the client’s product.
- Building trust and relationships with restaurant partners through timely and effective processing of requests and tasks
- Meet menu updates, changes, and inspections on time to ensure that AV menus always comply with companies high menu standard
- Work across functions to drive process improvement
This role could work with one of the following teams:
- Dealer Introduction: This team works closely with our sales and city teams to ensure that dealers are introduced on time by setting up their menus and providing trading partners with training to ensure excellent customer experience in the store.
- Partner support: This team helps traders to efficiently carry out their daily business with ritual. We work closely with city teams and global support teams to address merchant inquiries, ensure high menu quality and inform distributors about product features while identifying internal operational issues and developing medium to long term solutions.
- Order Management: This team ensures that their network works without a hitch, solving equipment malfunctions and responding to demand in real-time while ensuring an excellent customer and merchant experience.
- Food service or retail experience
- Experience with Google Sheets / Excel
- Excellent communication skills: You feel comfortable with telephone calls and have flawless writing skills
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Bonus points for SQL / Salesforce / Excel knowledge
If this sounds like a company for you, then do not hesitate to get in touch with me for further information. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference: JO-1906-149880
Salary: £20000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Digital Consulting Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: communication skills; technical