Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
I have brand new role at one of my favourite clients, a world-leader in Adaptive Behavioural Analytics. We’re looking to hire a Client Demo Engineer, a special kind of person that will help bring the product’s technical capabilities to life, demonstrating through the art of demo design precisely how the company can best serve its customer’s requirements.
This role will be specific to running the demo programme for customers and partners and will include working alongside the sales team, subject matter experts and account managers. On the technical side you will be working also with our Implementations and the UI team and will report to the Head of Pre-Sales.
My client works with leading companies around the world protecting them from the most sophisticated fraud attacks. A multi-award-winning business that is consistently growing and using the most sophisticated technology needs an outstanding person well-suited to this role.
· Really understand customer requirements and think about the best way to visualise these inside the product & platform
· Scope, design and build the best demos for clients and partners based on the platform focusing on the analytics and fraud use cases.
· Deploying, configuring and customising the multi-tier application in a Linux environment, seeding a real platform deployment with realistic data sets suitable for the sector and setting up reports and dashboards to show real business value
· Act as lead role between SME, Pre-Sales, Sales and delivery for new demo requests
· Support and maintain demos deployed in AWS, including maintenance and upgrades.
· Run and project manage a demo programme of work
· Provide input to commercial teams about new features in the demos
· Build videos, scripts and user guides for customers and sales
· Support by installing and training sales teams in enablement sessions
Skills and Experience
· At least 2-3 years’ experience in a technical role ideally a web developer looking for a more commercial role
· Strong academic background (Technology, Science degree preferred).
· Passion to learn new technical skills or experience in web technologies (e.g. HTML, CSS, Angular JS), scripting (e.g. in Linux), and version control tools
· Excellent written and verbal communication, and English language skills are required
· Strong project management and organisation skills
· Strong ability to engage with different roles in the internal business such as sales, SME, technical and implementation
· Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure ▪ Interest in fraud and financial crime
· Enthusiastic, with can-do attitude
· Great team work
· Go the extra mile and proactive
If you feel as though this is the role for you, then do not hesitate to get in touch as soon as possible, and we can discuss further. Reach out to: email@example.com for more information.