A hyper-growth start-up in the HR SaaS space that was founded to modernise HR technology. Rapidly expanding global team of 200+ passionate employees led by an experienced executive team. They are experiencing triple-digit yearly growth and have recently raised a £++ Series B funding round.
As Global Director of Sales Engineering, you will be expanding and managing a global team of SE’s providing technical expertise and leadership. You’ll be well suited to this role if you’re forward-thinking and determined to achieve company sales goals and can demonstrate excellent sales and customer service skills. You need to be a strong leader that has the vision, hunger, and experience to hit the ground running.
Global Director of Sales Engineering Responsibilities:
- Manage and expand a global team of Sales Engineers.
- Prepare and develop technical demonstrations of our software to explain the company’s products or services to prospective customers.
- Converse and invoke conversation around needs and pains in the HR tech space with customers.
- Collaborate with the sales organisation to understand customer requirements and provide technical sales support.
- Interconnect, educate, and engage the Sales team on new and planned activities.
- Listen to customer’s technical requirements and needs and relay this back to the product team for development.
- Evaluate data to create new sales and marketing materials/ strategies to target potential customers.
- Train members of the sales team on technical aspects of the company’s products.
- 3+ years of leadership experience of a pre-sales team – in a high-growth SaaS company.
- 8+ years of experience in a Pre-Sales role supporting SaaS sales.
- Experience dealing with Global Prospects.
- Experience managing and expanding a high-performing team.
- Has the ability to be resourceful and motivate your team towards success.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving expertise.
- A passion for winning, with a team player mentality.
- Exceptional ability to effectively communicate, influence, negotiate.
- Ability to relay technical information to non-technical customers.
- Must be disciplined and structured with a strong technical and business positioning.
- Multiple language skills are an advantage!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
Job Reference: JO-2102-198003
Salary: £70000.00 - £200000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/04/2021
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent