An innovative high-growth Pre-IPO cloud communication platform Vendor. There platform is used across 70% of the world’s population, making it the largest global network of its kind. They are rapidly expanding with 40% YoY growth and on a mission to create life-changing communications between people and online services with their unseen solution.
As Head of industry advisory you will be responsible for driving strategies across all industries, verticals and solutions on a commercial and technical point of view and manage a global team of industry advisory specialists that support the global sale team.
- Drive strategy across all verticals.
- Conduct detailed over of the business, competition and latest market trends to drive a more focused selling solution.
- Work with Products, Sales and Marketing teams to identify gaps/new requirements for these verticals, identify leading players to deploy market leading solutions to meet client needs.
- Lead the team of global industry advisory specialists that support the sales function to achieve business results.
- Ensure continuous performance management and development for team members.
- Collaborate with products departments to circle back market and industry specifics and determine how it reflects on products road map, feature development, developing solutions and offerings.
- Work with partnerships to define the ideal partner profile for each vertical and how to increase market growth and share within these vertical through partnerships.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Senior-leader and industry expert, with 10+ years of experience in an executive leadership role.
- Creative thinker with an agile working approach.
- Telco experience and an understanding of how all product sets are put together.
- Experience driving and advising at high-level on strategies to impact business performance.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198297
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent