This Unicorn SAAS Leader has been on quite the journey over the last 5 years, rapidly expanding across the globe, recently surpassing the $550,000,000 ARR mark. They have dominated the Project Management world and have been a massive success story – reaching over 700 employees globally starting from the HQ in Tel Aviv.
My client is looking for their first French Speaking Implementation Consultant to join their rapidly expanding team out of the UK. You’ll work closely with customers to implement their technology and to help with their business needs and challenges.
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding
- Build strong relationships with their clients and understand their needs and ensure success.
- Act as a project manager to ensure timelines are met
- Serve as the main point of contact throughout onboarding and liaison between clients and the rest of the team
- Work with customers to build their most time-sensitive workflows and ensure there is a clear end-user training plan for those workflows.
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution their platform
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product
- Build, own, and execute client success and onboarding plans
- Navigate client organizations to uncover additional product applications & opportunities for partnership
- Spearhead internal cross-functional improvement projects
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence the product development roadmap
- Partner with Consulting and Product teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities
- 3-5 years’ experience in an Implementation/ Onboarding / Customer Success/ Account Manager position
- A native French speaker is a must
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish trust and credibility
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- BA or BS degree
Job Reference: JO-2301-330132
Salary: £90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 06/03/2023
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent