A hyper-growth start-up in the HR SaaS space that was founded to modernise HR technology. Rapidly expanding global team of 200+ passionate employees led by an experienced executive team. They are experiencing triple-digit yearly growth and have recently raised a £++ Series B funding round.
About You –
You’ll be a Swedish or German speaker, passionate about delivering a great customer experience user, and be well versed in handling anything clients throw your way. A quick learner and serious about making an impact, set on becoming the number one player in the HCM space. The ideal candidate would be an experienced Project Manager/Implementation looking to take the next step up in their career.
Implementation Managers Responsibilities-
- Be the main point of contact for clients from the point of sale through to deployment.
- Continuously Identify and analyse project risks & dependencies.
- Analyse operational data and use it to constantly scale and find efficiency in internal workstreams.
- Work cross-functionally with our Sales, Development, Product, and Account teams.
- Gather system requirements from customers and assess how is best to configure the platform and provide guidance on best practices
- Fluent Swedish OR German is a must.
- Proven CSM / Implementation experience of 2+ years.
- Strong understanding of SaaS technologies.
- Experience in project management.
- Strong negotiation skills to liaise with internal/external stakeholders.
- Excellent excel & data manipulation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think outside of the box.
- Ability to interact with product development teams around delivery and road-map.
- A can-do approach with the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Experience using Intercom, Salesforce, & web-based technologies – desired not essential
- Strong interest in the technology sector.
- Knowledge of HR – desired not essential.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198606
Salary: £25000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent