Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
IoT Industrialisation Manager
Flexible location within Europe (UK, DE, Spain, Italy etc.)
Salt are partnered with a global IoT leader as they grow their end-to-end (E2E) solution offering for their enterprise customers in markets including Automotive, Retail, and Consumer. They are seeking an Industrialisation Manager who will take responsibility for defining their E2E solutions propositions.
· Define E2E IoT solutions propositions once approved by the selection board.
· Own the E2E solutions industrialisation process in all relevant forms until completely industrialised and passed to the Product Management.
· Support the E2E solutions programme with the industrialisation design & build related tasks.
· Internal & external stakeholder management experience, including influencing suppliers leading to improved performance.
· Flexibility to work autonomously and within a multicultural environment with colleagues in multiple locations and time-zones.
· Experience working with in E2E IoT solutions projects including defining propositions.
With dedicated IoT employees and offices across Europe there is flexibility on where this position will be based – applicants based in the UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, and Portugal, amongst other European countries, will all be considered.
Solutions Engineer - AI-powered tool - London Salt are partnering with this business to build a candidate pipeline for once they resume hiring over the course of the next month…£45000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Senior Solutions Engineer, EMEA - Market Insights SaaS - London Salt are partnering with this business to build a candidate pipeline for once they resume hiring over the course of…£60000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits