One of the hottest Software vendors around right now, currently used by 152,000 customers across over 200 industries in 195 countries! They are HQ’d in NY/Tel Aviv and have added over 500 employees in the last 6 months (!!!!) after a Successful IPO last year, they are showing no signs of slowing down.
This is an amazing opportunity to be the first French Speaking Presales consultant in the organisation out of the London office. As a Presale Engineer, you’ll play a critical role in helping prospects understand the value of my client’s platform. Through your deep product knowledge, expertise in how companies use and deploy SaaS applications, and objection handling in customer interactions, you’ll support the sales team with the sales processes.
They are looking for experienced individuals that would be able to establish the team’s methodologies and streamline our sales processes. You’ll be a strategic member of our team working closely with Sales, Product, and Customer Success.
- As a presales engineer, you will be required to have a deep understanding of our product’s technical capabilities and inner workings.
- You will take part in demo meetings with prospects and will assist in crafting Sales Pitches and solutions for the Sales Team.
- You will be required to assist in RFP responses and discussions regarding the security aspects of the platform.
- You will assist in linking between sales and product as well as between sales and professional services.
- 3+ years in a Sales Engineering role (or similar) in a SaaS environment
- French and English Fluency
- Strong problem-solving and demonstrating skills
- A deep technical curiosity for how IT systems work in a business context
- Great communication and customer-facing skills
- Understanding of JSON and RESTful APIs
- Understanding of GraphQL – an advantage
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Business process mapping skills
- Experience responding to technical questions from customers
- Exceptional teamwork capabilities
Job Reference: JO-2210-328021
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 05/12/2022
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent