Pre sales Engineer – London – £60,000 – £95,000 – digital, strategy, Technology, sales, pre-sales, Cloud BSS (salesforce, Vlocity, Oracle Cloud, Pega), ecommerce (CMS, Java, Microsoft, ADOBE
My client is an award-winning digital agency consulting and delivering on customer experience-led innovation and transformation. they work to redefine sectors, helping global clients move ahead of their competitors and become fit for the future with experiences that deliver on revenue and customer satisfaction.
It’s a fast-paced business with a unique outlook and you’ll be working alongside other highly skilled specialists in great offices.
We’re looking for a talented Pre-Sales Digital Solution Manager, to join The business and play an active role in winning & growing key accounts by bringing technical expertise to our sales function.
As the Digital Solutions Manager, you’ll be heavily involved in business development process and will be engaged on a pre-sales basis, owning the development of a technical solution which addresses our prospective clients requirements.
You’ll be heavily involved in meeting clients, and leading workshops where necessary, in order to understand their requirements and challenges. You’ll work collaboratively with inter-disciplinary teams across the agency but will act as the pre-sales technical subject matter expert, responsible for crafting solutions, preparing presentations and pitching digital proposals.
The Digital Solutions Manager will be responsible for staying abreast of new technologies, ensuring pitches & proposals are “fresh” and based on the latest industry trends, insights and competitor activity.
In any week, you’ll be managing multiple projects, pitches and proposals across a variety of vertical sectors. Drive, focus and an ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment are a must have. As a newly created role within the agency, we’re looking for a commercially savvy Pre-Sales Digital Soutions Manager who’ll relish the opportunity to strengthen our service offering and make a genuine impact on the businesses future growth and success
- Provide the business development team with technical subject matter expertise throughout the sales process
- Engage with clients and prospects, from initial qualification onwards, to gain a thorough understanding of their requirements and the over-arching business case which needs to be addressed
- Identify appropriate digital solutions (software, platforms, tools, processes, systems), clearly outlining the technical and commercial benefits of our response in relation to the clients requirements and brief.
- Develop an outline plan for the proposed solution highlighting milestones, deliverables and risks § Adopting a consultative approach, create presentations and pitch new solutions to senior / c-suite client stakeholders Support the business development team by responding to RFI’s/ RFP’s / proposals
- Stay at the forefront of technology, trends, industry insight and innovation and advise our clients accordingly
- Build, and leverage, close working relationships with 3rd party vendors / partners (ie Adobe, Pega, Salesforce, Microsoft etc), in order to support and strengthen our solutions and proposals § Support the business development team in opportunity assessment, qualification and competitor positioning § Work collaboratively with the business development team, and inter-disciplinary teams across the agency, to define our response strategy and approach to new opportunities and prospects
- Work alongside the Technical Leadership team, and other mutli-disciplinary departments, to promote new ways of working such as lean product acceleration, rapid prototyping, consumer insights, and data driven decision making
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Proven experience in a related function (business analysis, solutions architect, technical lead, technical sales) within a digital services agency or consultancy
- A solid understanding and experience of delivering e-commerce, CMS, mobile application solutons § Demonstrable experience of working within a pre-sales environment, creating & completing RFI’s /RFP’s/ Proposals and pitching
- Proven relationships (and a solid understanding of their offering) with leading technology platforms such as Adobe, Pega, Salesforce, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Mulesoft, SAP § Experience in one of the following areas: Cloud BSS (salesforce, Vlocity, Oracle Cloud, Pega), ecommerce (CMS, Java, Microsoft, ADOBE etc) would be ideal
- Solid understanding of the customer and user experience design process (ie user research, user personas, customer journeys, wireframes, prototypes, user testing) § Proven experience gathering business requirements, including running and managing client engagements and workshops
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Experience scoping, resourcing and developing commercial proposals
Job Reference: SKPRESALES
Salary: £60000 - £95000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP- 3 Months
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: ADOBE, Cloud BSS (salesforce, Digital, ecommerce (CMS, Java, Microsoft, Oracle Cloud, PEGA, Pre-Sales, Sales, Strategy, Technology, Vlocity