Solutions Architect (IP Network/WAN/LAN)
Our client is probably one of the most recognised business in the Networking and Telecommunications world. Looking to grow out their team further, our client is searching for an experienced Solutions Architect with strong Pre-Sales and Technical Account Management skills.
- Build trusted relationships within aligned accounts acting as end-to-end Solution Authority for all deployed company solutions.
- Taking and interpreting customer requirements to design complex and custom solutions.
- Building accurate and scalable cost models providing input into pricing strategies.
- Document solution in RFI & RFP responses.
- Ensure solutions are deliverable and pass all appropriate VGE solution governance.
Technical and Professional Expectations:
- Must have strong expertise in designing complex solutions in one or more of the below areas:
- IP Network (WAN and/or SDWAN)
- LAN Design – Cisco
- Unified Communications – IM, Contact Centres, IPT, Video Conferencing, Email
- Security solutions
- Mobility and/or MDS (Mobile Data Services)
- Experience with IT Managed Services, preferably with ITIL or TOGAF.
- 4+ years’ experience in dealing with large corporate customers in a consultancy or solution design role
- Fluent in both German and English (Speaking and Writing)
- Ability to present to internal stakeholders and up to C-level customers.
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork with multinational teams.
- Expertise leadership of virtual solution teams.
- Ability to influence and show resilience under pressure from both customers
Job Reference: JO-2106-201412
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 02/08/2021
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent