Customer Service – Security Service Engineer
Fully Remote – United Kingdom
Our client is a leading provider for network security solutions specialising in protection against DDoS attacks. They are looking to hire an exceptional Security Services Engineer to join their market leading Security Operation Centre (SOC).
This opportunity will allow you to join a young but rapidly growing business in a hyper-growth market. The Security Services Engineer will provide analysis of customer data and incident response within a SOC overseen by the business international teams.
- Implementation and management of commercial and enterprise networks.
- Support and develop existing infrastructure.
- Identify emerging threats and trends.
- Troubleshooting problems within virtual environments and most importantly, customer networks.
- Working with customers, client facing experience is required.
Technical Experiences and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience working within networks and systems.
- Experience using Linux and/or other related tools.
- Experience with Splunk or other Security Information and Event Managements. (SIEMs)
- Infrastructure design and management in mission critical environments.
- Network troubleshooting.
- Solid understanding of network protocols. (TCP/IP)
- Juniper experience is desirable.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, an energetic and dynamic person.
Job Reference: JO-2106-201409
Salary: Plus Benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/07/2021
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Scotland
Job Types: Permanent