Senior Pre Sales –
Great opportunity to join a VC-backed and established leader in the space. Their award-winning solutions not only monitor your IT and Application infrastructure they also as importantly monitor your user’s digital experiences to ensure the very best web experience.
This Senior Presales position is ideal for a candidate who is seeking an opportunity for career growth and the chance to grow within an entrepreneurial and innovative organization. You will work in different areas – from product presentations, demos, and proofs of concepts to implementation, fine-tuning, and supporting complex troubleshooting scenarios, to demonstrate the value of our product to customers. This is a customer-facing consultancy position that requires a hands-on approach.
- Position my client’s products to customers looking for Microsoft 365/ vitalisation / Citrix / application/cloud services monitoring solutions.
- Install, configure, and prove the value of our products in proof of concepts. Generate reports demonstrating the value of the solutions in solving key business problems for customers.
- Provide presentations and demonstrations of our products to prospective customers.
- Train prospective customers and partners on their products.
- Assist as required with post-sales activities including implementations, troubleshooting, customisations, and applying upgrades and patches at customer sites.
- 8+ years of experience in areas such as Application Performance Management, Network Performance Monitoring, Requirements Analysis, ITIL, and IT Service Management.
- Experience in a Technical Client facing position – Presales Consultant, Solutions Architect, Consultant etc.
- Experience with working in an international team with sales and channel managers.
- Exposure to Citrix, VMware, and other vitalization technologies is required.
- Exposure to Microsoft 365 technologies is required.
- Understanding of Java/J2EE technologies and web applications is a plus.
- Must be ambitious, competitive, and energetic; should be a results-oriented team player.
- Microsoft / Citrix / VMWare certifications would be an added advantage.
- Ideally someone with experience in user community (network and ability to present for an audience)
Job Reference: JO-2212-329354
Salary: £100000.00 - £130000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 04/01/2023
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent