Our client is a Series A, EMEA headquartered Process Mining scale-up. They are at the forefront of technology fitting into a market due to quadruple in size in the next two years predicted to grow to $1.4Bn by 2023.
The Solutions Specialist (pre-sales) will play a critical role in expanding the Global organisation being the link between the technology and business value. You will become an expert in your industry understanding the prospect’s needs.
- Perform prospect discovery discussions to understand and document their business needs.
- Build and perform custom demonstrations of the proposed solution to demonstrate the value.
- Deliver Proof of Values from a technical perspective.
- Drive the adoption of their Process Mining solution and services by helping customers to discover the potential that it brings.
- Help prospective customers to sell the solution to their internal stakeholders (C-suite, IT, Procurement, etc.) by helping them to build strong data-driven business cases.
- Perform Proof of Value (POV) projects to clearly show how client data can be turned into value with the help of their solution.
- Formulate the solutions in RFIs and RFPs.
- Assist our partners in conducting full process discovery and improvement analysis projects for their customers by sharing your expertise and experience
- Collaborate closely with our process consulting and data extraction partners to get Minit implemented in our customer’s infrastructure in the shortest time possible.
- Understand how customer business processes work’s in the client’s system and create data models for those processes.
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data quality and reliability.
- A dedicated, eager professional with customer-facing / Pre-sales experience with an interest in business process improvement and data science
- Proven experience in delivering successful projects within business process analysis, process improvement, business process management, and/or related fields (3+ years minimum)
- Good understanding of core business processes managed in SAP and/or Oracle and/or ServiceNow.
- Good understanding of a typical enterprise IT architecture, system landscape, etc.
- Ability to creatively and clearly explain and present complex concepts and solutions.
- Highly analytical mindset, being able to understand the link between technology and business value.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work, build and maintain relationships at all levels across the organisation.
- Based in UK or NL
Job Reference: JO-2105-200195
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent