Solutions Consultant – Cyber Security – Amsterdam
A fast-growing cyber security vendor who are rapidly becoming the global leader in artificial intelligence cyber defence. Regularly featuring as a ‘disruptor’ and ‘innovator’ in industry reports, this organisation has a proven track record of hiring, coaching and developing ambitious and career driven individuals who are looking to develop their career in cyber security.
As a Solutions Consultant you’ll be responsible for providing platform and industry expertise in pre-sales and post-sales projects, working closely with account managers. This is a customer-facing role, where you will architect and deliver proof of values, whilst also deploying and implementing the technology solution.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meet with potential customers to understand their strategic needs in cyber security
- Lead scoping and executing of customer proof of concepts
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers for architecture and integration decisions
- Develop an expert knowledge of the cyber security platform to be able to confidently meet with senior level executives whilst also providing ideas and industry recommendations to product and marketing teams
This is a rare opportunity for candidates with initial experience in a technical role who would like to take the next step in their career in a pre-sales or professional services capacity. We’re looking for the following skills and experience:
- Initial experience in a technical role at a software company (SaaS ideal). Experience in any of the following roles or similar would be very interesting: pre-sales, sales engineer, solution consulting, post-sales, professional services, implementation, deployment, technical project management
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols required (TCP/IP) or practical experience with technologies such as Firewalls, Cisco, Juniper, IDS, IPS, SIEM
- Excellent communication skills and desire to work in a customer-facing role
- Degree educated in a technical subject from a top university essential
- Bonus points if you have exposure to the cyber security industry or, as a minimum, you recognise the huge growth opportunities in this industry!
- You are excited by the opportunity to join an ambitious team in a growing start-up
- Fluency in English required and additional languages are a plus
Job Reference: JO-1906-149514
Salary: €50000 - €60000 per annum + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Cyber security, Implementation, Networking, post-sales, Pre-Sales, Professional Services