Solutions Architect – Pre-Sales – iPaaS
Our client is a hyper growth startup who has made quite the footprint revolutionising the automation and integration space with its own ground build iPaaS platform.
The client is looking for motivated Solutions Consultants or Architects to join their current Pre-Sales team, who are of profound importance to the company’s continuous growth. As a Pre-Sales Solution Consultant, you will act as a highly regarded advisor to prospective enterprises by proving how the iPaaS Platform can bring together their digital investments into an app network which will enable efficient change and innovation.
The businesses sales teams will rely on your product and technical expertise throughout the full sales cycle. As an avid technologist and customer advocate, in concept you will be connecting the dots between the technical solution to business value for the customer.
- 4 years+ Pre-Sales enterprise software experience. (iPaaS or relevant SaaS or Cloud applications)
- Skillset to build rapport and establish trust with customers and the ability to influence key decision makers by leading architectural discussions.
- Prior hands-on experience with the following:
- Integration architecture configurations
- Web services technologies
- Enterprise messaging
- APIs, BPM, ESB, SDKs, SOA, and Databases
- Enterprise Development Languages
- Experience of managing and executing Proofs of Concept (PoCs)
- Responding to technical and functional elements of RFIs/RFPs
- A genuine passion for technology and deciphering that passion into business impact for customers.
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills to all types of audiences
- Fluency in both English and German languages (MUST)
- Ability to travel as required and to work flexible hours throughout EMEA territories.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199124
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent