Solutions Engineer – Social Messaging SaaS – London
Revolutionising the way brands connect with customers online, making connecting with a business as easy as messaging a friend. A trusted provider of Social Messaging solutions to enterprise brands such as Tesco, BBC and Google, and over $20m in funding, now is the best time to climb on board this rocket ship!
After a recent acquisition, the platform itself is spearheading innovation across multiple verticals such as eCommerce, Retail, Automotive and Travel, allowing customers to easily navigate, share and communicate with their favourite brands online.
In the UK, the office is just over 40 people, and you will be joining a highly successful team of Solutions Engineers focusing on delivering value and tailored solutions to SME businesses to enterprise brands.
As a Solutions Engineer you will be a customer-facing, technology evangelist orchestrating complex integrations that bring conversations to life. From brand API’s to 3rd party CRM’s, Analytics and Payment platforms, you will be the architect around developing intelligent, context rich customer experiences.
- Being the technical lead for customers, working strategically on developing tailored solutions.
- Providing fantastic customer service, becoming and evangelist for the technology with high-class education of the platform.
- To identify key areas for integration of existing customers platform, through qualifying of custom solutions, allowing full functionality of platform.
- Consult with the clients external teams as well as consulting with internal teams in Professional Services and Product.
- Research, design and implement a complex MarTech solution.
- Provide ideas and recommendations, following industry trends, in order to assist product and processes.
- Support clients on improvements to websites, commerce marketplaces or mobile apps through A/B tests to enhance customer experience and raise conversion rates for customers.
- Tailor specific marketing uses cases.
- Technical subject matter expert in Social, Social Messaging or bot technologies.
- Be able to consult with various stakeholders within the business on best use of their digital marketing campaigns, using the data the platform derives.
The successful Solutions Engineer will possess the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years in a technical consultant capacity (Implementation, Solution Architect, Technical Consultant).
- Previous developer experience, especially with full stack or back-end technologies (Python, Node.JS, Angular, React).
- Comfortable with software engineering and coding.
- Ability to understand and actively use analytical concepts to map out customer business goals.
- A massive benefit would be expertise working with leading voice and messaging platforms (e.g. Amazon Alexa, Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, Google Assistant, Twitter DM) and NLP/NLU.
- Being able to ensure campaign delivery effectively, using the platform, by coaching and onboarding clients.
- Collaborative team member, with the ability to work on their own.
- Attention to detail.
- Preferred background in SaaS, ideally within the MarTech/AdTech space.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Job Reference: JO-1905-149198
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: angular, coding, developer, Node.JS, react, SAAS, software engineer, solutions engineer, Technical Consultant, web development