A leading digital Content Management Vendor, powering award-winning visual experiences on numerous brands across the globe. They are rapidly expanding their products, entering new market segments, and expanding their ever-growing customer base already that already exceeds 7000. They offer a cloud-based solution for image, video management, and digital asset management (DAM) to harness AI-based technologies to remove traditional media management pain-points to allow brands to focus on delivering optimal digital experiences quicker, no matter where their customers are engaging.
The Solutions Engineer explains, demonstrates & proves the capabilities of their solutions, and works with customers directly, Providing typical pre-sales support for their rapidly expanding sales team. You will also be responsible for helping to develop solutions, support the marketing team with technical content and insight (blog posts, articles, etc), and act as a technical resource for the entire organisation.
- Work in harmony with the sales team, leading product demonstrations for new/existing prospects.
- Follow up and answer any technical questions the prospects have.
- Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects.
- Lead Proofs-Of-Concept, technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, and design sessions.
- Create relationships with key decision-makers and serve as an external technical representative.
- Complete RFP/RFI documents sent across by prospects.
- Assist the Sales Development team with identifying compelling use-cases for identified prospects.
- Work closely with the Product team on the prospect’s needs.
- Work alongside the Marketing team to create Blog and technical content.
In order to hit the ground running in the Solution Engineering role, you will most likely bring the following skills and experience:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively under the time constraints and pressure of a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Minimum of 3 years+ experience in a customer-facing technical position.
- An understanding of OS and browser distinctions and how third-party software and plugins work with browsers, website troubleshooting, and use of browser developer tools.
- Previous Involvement working on network infrastructures such as CDN, DNS, Cloud Storage/Applications and how it all comes together.
- Knowledge of Website Performance Optimisation strategies.
- Experience with Digital Asset Management solutions – advantage
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Science or Engineering or related discipline.
- Ability to travel occasionally or when required.
- Excellent English, written, and verbal communication skills.
- A confident attitude and professional demeanor in all customer interactions
This job ad was posted by Salt.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197617
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent