A Hyper-growth global, customer and employee engagement SaaS vendor with a start-up environment and excellent progression opportunities.
As a Solutions Engineers, you will be responsible for articulating the value proposition, architecting technology solutions. The role is ideal for someone with software pre-sales experience in a SaaS or technology product environment with experience in customer engagement/support, CRM, Web/Mobile applications, ITSM/ITIL, and cloud-based infrastructure. You would act as a trusted advisor through all stages of the sales cycle to mid-market and enterprise customers.
- Work closely with the sales teams to convert prospects to customers.
- Prepare and deliver technical demonstrations, webinars, and customer events.
- Deliver product messaging to highlight value proposition through whiteboard and slide presentations, proof of concept management, and RFP response documents.
- Respond to technical/ functional customer’s questions and requirements as well as performing complex workflow analysis and in-depth examinations of the interaction between the customer’s infrastructures.
- Collect, assess and convey different customer requirements to central product management.
- Become an advocate for the brand and promote product solutions and services to prospects, potential and existing customers, and partners.
- Collaborate with internal organisations such as sales, product management, and client services.
- Collaborate with and mentor the sales teams on the product suite, technical aspects, and new product features.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar technical pre-sales role, ideally in SaaS or software product space.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in a simple manner to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, high-level presentation and demonstration skills, enthusiasm about helping and serving clients, strong customer and solution-oriented personality.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency.
- High-energy who enjoys working in a fast passed sales team environment.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluent written and oral communication in English and German or Dutch.
Job Reference: JO-2103-199080
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent