Our client is a leading AI-powered Identity and Fraud protection Vendor that have an impressive global footprint. They offer cutting-edge online identity verification and authentication services to many well know global brands.
The Solution Engineer will play a major role in improving and increasing existing processes such as pre-sales technical presentations, POS’s, product testing, integration, and the entire customer onboarding/ implementation process. You will also be responsible for helping to grow revenue, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction are obtained throughout the process.
- Work in correlation with the sales team, leading product demonstrations for new/existing prospects.
- Be able to create a working solution by utilising APIs
- Manage the on-boarding and Implementation of customers
- Provided technical expertise not only to external customers but internally through the entire business
- Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects.
- Lead Proofs-Of-Concept, technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, and design sessions.
- Complete RFP/RFI documents sent across by prospects.
- Creating and delivering customised demos on different platforms ( ISO, Web, Android)
- Work closely with the Product team on the prospect’s needs.
- Work closely with the Product Management and Marketing team to maintain and improve the technical and functional knowledge of existing and new product features.
- Enterprise SaaS experience in a technical pre/post-sales role with exposure to complex environments.
- Extensive Technical knowledge including API, web and mobile programming, scripting languages, and mobile operating systems.
- Comfortable in a high-growth environment and used to the challenges in a start-up organisation.
- Exceptional customer facing skills and presentation skills and confidence interacting with all levels and departments.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Science or Engineering or a related discipline.
- Existing knowledge of the ID verification, AML or KYC market, and the competitive landscape ( not essential )
- Knowledge of user digital on-boarding, payment, and/or risk management systems (not essential )
- Excellent German/ English, written, and verbal communication skills.