My Client is a hyper-growth Series D SaaS vendor who is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing. They enable users to define different data pipelines per use case and provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
Solution Engineers are key in meeting their customers’ expectations and helping them utilize their observability and security data. They are looking for hard-working, sharp, and humble professionals with proven technical customer-facing experience. Their Presales team are trusted advisors and consults customers upon their monitoring, security & observability journey.
This is a senior-level first in the region position and you would be expected to professionally and accurately present technical presentations across different personas, from software engineers and DevOps all the way to the C-suite.
- Work with account executives to plan, prepare and execute deals in complex and technical sales cycles.
- Deliver clear presentations and demos that communicate the product’s uniqueness and the problems it solves
- Manage the technical aspects of the entire sales cycle, including Proof of Concepts/Value
- Understand and communicate customer needs to the product teams for future product enhancements.
- Build solutions to fill gaps and enhance the core product
- Know the Log Management / Observability markets well and be able to help customers choose the right solutions for them.
- 5+ years in a customer-facing pre-sales, technical architecture, or consulting position
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on experience in technical integrations and POCs
- Comfortable coding in any high-level programming language (Java, Go, Python)
- Industry knowledge and opinions on Monitoring, Observability, Log Management, SIEM
- Engineering/DevOps Background – advantage
- Experience in Technical Sales of Log Analytics/Monitoring/APM/SIEM – advantage
Job Reference: JO-2206-256496
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 20/07/2022
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent