I have an new and exciting position at one of my long-standing reputable payment clients, a global payments service provider. This is an excellent opportunity for a both a technical and commercial person who wants to develop their skills in a long-standing payment service provider (PSP).
It is important that you are fluent in French, English and German. You will be working closely with well known brands internationally, with a focus on businesses in France. You are able to be based at one of the companies’ offices across Germany: Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich.
If you have strong payments, technical and operational skills, then this could be the role for you!
- You will providing assistance to address fraud and operational issues within the context of payment services
- Technical Consulting and educating merchants on International Payments Methods (this can be via phone, e-mail and occasionally onsite)
- Analyse and solve technical issues independently or in coordination with the software engineering team (3rd level)
- Configuration and testing of merchant integrations (implementation and post-sales)
- Educated to degree level; with several years’ experience working with Payments or Financial Services, or in a similar technical consultant capacity in a different industry
- Strong experience in a technical customer service environment
- Ability to understand complex technical situations and explain these in a non-technical manner
- Excellent customer-service experience as well as an open minded and communicative personality
- You will be a team player, hands-on attitude to problem solving
- Interested in payments trends and motivated to develop existing payment knowledge
- Fluent in French and very good German and English skills
The company is also offering
- Premium working equipment, which can also be used for private purposes
- An excellent company bonus scheme
- Access to comprehensive training programs and continuous career development
- A friendly and dynamic company environment
If you feel as though this could be the role for you, and you have excellent technical support and operational skills and you are located in Germany, then do not hesitate to get in touch with me for a discussion. Please send your CV in advance to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application!
Job Reference: JO-1905-148855
Salary: €55000 - €600000 per annum + benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: french, german, integrations, Pre-Sales, Technical Consultant