Our client is a series- C global analytics leader, offering a trusted business intelligence platform that enables individuals, from power users to knowledge workers to decision makers, to transform their organisation into a data-driven business.
The Technical Solutions Engineer (TSE) is responsible for partnering with the Solutions Engineering team to drive revenue by building and maintaining product demonstrations and Proof of Concept projects and supporting all of the technical activities in a sales cycle. The TSE will create compelling product demonstrations that address potential customer’s critical needs and business requirements. The TSE will also be responsible for maintaining the shared infrastructure and environment that the sales organisation uses to provide product validation in the sales cycle. As the TSE, you must possess working knowledge of product offerings in the Business Intelligence space and have experience building and delivering on BI-related projects
- Create RFI/RFP Responses: Assist in the creation of a response to a specific prospect’s request for information or proposal, including creating and formatting the content, ensuring the quality of the response, and ensuring timely delivery of the response.
- Create Product Demonstrations: Build product demonstrations to my client’s ability to meet a prospect’s BI and analytics challenges. The resulting demonstration and subsequent outcomes are initial evidence as to how the Solution meets the prospect’s needs based on what was learned in a Discovery session. These are to be delivered both live and recorded.
- Execute Technical Validation Events: Execute product configuration in proof-of-concept activity during a sales cycle. These activities require a TSE to leverage data and other information provided by a prospect to show that prospect, in detail specific to them, the value of leveraging the platform.
- Share Lessons Learned: Share your technical experience with the rest of the Solutions Engineering team, both formally and informally.
- Provide feedback: Provide feedback to product management about the successes and failures in the field.
Technical experience :
- Database technologies like Microsoft SQL Server SSAS, SSRS; Oracle DBMS; cloud-based data sources like Snowflake, AWS Redshift;
- Machine Learning and data manipulation languages like Python and R
- Web-based application build and deploy
About you :
- 3+ years’ experience working in a BI development and/or consultancy environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical skill and/or ability to acquire in-depth knowledge and use of their products
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously given fundamental priorities and responsibilities
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise well in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to handle details accurately and in a timely manner
Job Reference: JO-2107-202272
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent