Based in the heart of Spitalfields, our client are a FinTech payments platform working with challenger banks and other FinTech’s to provide foreign exchange infrastructure.
$61m in investment so far has led to strong growth globally since their inception in 2012.
Their Compliance department is looking for a Compliance Shared Services Manager to join the team.
The role of the Compliance Manager will be to own the day-to-day running of the compliance ops teams, directly managing a collection of Analysts both remotely and directly. The Compliance Manager will report into the Head of Compliance Operations.
- Be responsible to achieve SLA’s while continuously reviewing and adjusting targets where required
- Proactively identify trends and potential issues in services and resolve before any disruption occurs
- Own procedures, processes and training material
- Be the escalation point for complex compliance queries and review high risk accounts
- Work closely with the Compliance Operations Manager and Head of Compliance Operations to identify and implement improvements to the process as well as systems used
- Work closely with the wider organisation and educate them on compliance processes and procedures
- Represent compliance when required in cross departmental projects.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a compliance managerial role (from FinTech)
- In-depth knowledge of AML, Sanctions,Terrorist financing and ABC legislation/laws
- Be adept at conducting 80/20 analysis
- Solid Excel and PowerPoint skills
What they offer:
- Competitive salary of £50-55k + bonus
- Health, dental, and vision cover
- Income protection & life assurance scheme
- 25 days annual leave each year
- Day off for your birthday
Job Reference: JO-1901-144924
Salary: £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Sales Leadership Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: AML, challenger banks, compliance, Compliance Manager, financial regulation, Fintech, Regulatory, regulatory manager, Risk, risk manager, start-ups