Poor project management is costing business millions each year. Our client provides cutting-edge AI solutions with a “MUST HAVE” platform that automates busywork, surface best practices, predicts outcomes and guides projects to success.
Founded in 2016, our client have based themselves as a major player in their market, having tripled their revenue within the last year or so they are now looking to rapidly scale-up their teams across the US and Europe to bring their AI powered tech to customers all over the globe.
The leadership team have extremely impressive backgrounds, having worked on a number of tech exits previously (including Peakon). They have recently secured Series A funding of $19M led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter) so it’s hard to argue against it happening again.
After this round of funding it’s easy to tell why it’s an incredibly exciting time to join, with obvious routes of progression as the company grows over the years to come…but what makes this even better is that 80% of their current leads are inbound, meaning successful candidates will be walking into an established pipeline!
What’s Needed From You?
- Demonstrated success in a sales management role at high growth start ups, leading lead generation teams
- Led a successful team before, meeting and beating quota
- Must be a “team player” and really enjoying teaching/coaching your team to achieve and exceed their goals
- Capability to drive and own your own performance and time
- CRM Experience
What you’ll do
- Organising the day-to-day activities of the BD team while maintaining the outreach process
- Manage and mentor the BD team
- Work in tandem with the Sales and Marketing leadership to create and roll out an outbound messaging strategy
- Using data and insights to establish metrics and processes to support team members in grasping success and areas of improvement
- Hire! Our client has plans to scale up quickly and you will be the one leading candidates through the process
- Collaborating with the sales reps to ensure a smooth hand-off of new opportunities. Additionally, performing, quality review of sales opportunities on a regular basis
- Coaching business development reps to continuously optimise performance
- Mentoring your team members to create career paths by understanding individual career goals
- Maintain sales development resources including, but not limited to, call scripts and prospecting emails to ensure the consistency and effectiveness of our messaging
Job Reference: JO-2205-254815
Salary: £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + 120k OTE
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 13/06/2022
Job Industries: Sales Leadership Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent