Since launching in 2011 this comprehensive customer engagement platform has not stopped growing! They now have offices in San Francisco, London and Singapore, and has seen 99% growth over the past two years. They’ve recently achieved the unicorn metric and are working towards their IPO.
This platform develops customer relationships and mobile marketing automation to help businesses manage their mobile apps. Their client base consists of some major logos like Disney, Urban Outfitters and Mindbody.
They’re looking for a Sales Director to manage a mixed team of outbound Sales Executives and Account Executives, so naturally have experience working with SMB clients will put you at an advantage.
Day to Day
- Hire, mentor, and performance manage a team of world-class sales talent
- Set and execute aggressive new business pipeline strategy and goals
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Alliances and Revenue Operations.
- Maintain integrity of pipeline, sales process, and data acquisition
- Be a proactive representative within the sales leadership team
What you bring
- Minimum of 5+ years of proven experience within Sales for Mobile or MarTech
- At least 2+ years of experience managing a regional team of Enterprise/ SMB representatives (experience managing an outbound prospecting team preferred)
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing, and retaining high performing business development organisation
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Proven success navigating large organisations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and decision-making process for large SaaS investments
- Proven Leadership, SalesOps, and Closing experience
Strong candidates will have experience working Enterprise & SMB clients, as well as the ability to coach and lead both an outbound prospecting team in addition to an inbound sales team. Additional experience selling a marketing automation, CRM, email, or analytics solution is highly preferred.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependants
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Apply directly or send your CV over to email@example.com now!
Job Reference: JO-2003-158096
Salary: £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonuses
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 22/04/2020
Job Industries: Sales Leadership Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent