What you will be doing
The bulk of the role will be supporting the Head of Commercial and directly managing a high-performing team consisting of over 20 AE’s alongside the team leaders, ensuring they are meeting performance expectations by achieving targeted revenue goals within the UK & EMEA Markets
- Manage and oversee key sales tactics to grow the business across the key territories in EMEA
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the EMEA Corporate Account
- Executives and support them converting and closing opportunities.
- Maintain and manage weekly sales activities to include territory plan management,close-ratio, meetings completed, revenue pipeline generated, and deal management.
- Effectively mentor the sales team to negotiate price, delivery, warranty terms within established programs, policies, and procedures to generate the required levels of revenues to achieve targets.
- Manage and gather accurate sales data to assist in the forecasting within Salesforce and Clari and communicate this to the Head of Commercial EMEA along with other key stakeholders.
- Provide recommendations and best practices for emerging online marketing opportunities and tactics that assist in achieving organizational goals
- Become a business expert by communicating the value of our products to aid in collaborative business partnerships with your team and teams that interact with the sales department.
- Assists in the development and creation of new sales and marketing ideas, in line with our overall revenue growth strategies
- Support the Sales Executives and attend prospect meetings where needed, along with events and conferences across EMEA
- Responsible for performance reviews, hiring, and employee-related issues
Job Reference: JO-2208-258154
Salary: £110000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + Double OTE
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 05/09/2022
Job Industries: Sales Leadership Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent