This Unicorn SAAS Leader have been on quite the journey over the last 5 years. Recently surpassing the $550,000,000 ARR mark. They have dominated the Project Management world and have been a massive success story – reaching over 700 employees globally starting from the HQ in Tel Aviv.
They are now looking for someone to join their UK Team to manage and grow the commercial team. Looking after CS, Sales and Presales.
- 5+ years of managerial experience, leading a sales function in a global or multi-national organization with substantial experience in business-to-business subscription sales (SaaS)
- Proven experience leading a group of at least 80 employees.
- Previous experience working across the different segments of Enterprise, Mid Market and SMB- Advantage.
- A proven track record of success, achieving a minimum quota of 20 million per year.
- Creativity and imagination: We are in building mode and the role will require an innovative leader to build processes, sales narratives, and sales motions that are unique to monday.com
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executive teams
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Ability to build a strong personal relationship
Job Reference: JO-2210-327723
Salary: £200000 - £300000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 30/11/2022
Job Industries: Sales Leadership Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent