I am working with a leading business services company who are leading in the Credit Score and Credit Rating industry with millions of customers. They are looking for someone to join the team on a 6 Month Contract, with the potential to be taken permanently or extended after the inital contract.
The Director of Sales Operations will establish the creation, direction and execution of the strategy and operational plans for the newly created Sales Operations function, which will focus on strategy, planning, process management and sales compensations for the Go To Market function.
Ultimately, the Sales Operations function will help to enable the Sales teams to drive and secure sales revenue, and will be tasked with helping to enhance and drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the existing Sales cycle process through the provision of consultative and solutions based partnership with the GTM Sales leadership and teams. Accountable for facilitating and enhancing the operating rhythm reviews; ruthlessly prioritising, building a culture of accountability, identifying performance gaps and ensuring remedial actions are tracked and reviewed.
As a key member of the Leadership Team, this role will be responsible for building this function from the ground up in close collaboration with key stakeholders within Sales Leadership to ensure achievement of target goals in alignment with the strategic priorities of the organisation and the Sales teams.
Reporting to the Go To Market MD, this role will be responsible for driving execution of this plan through effective leadership – to inspire, motivate and lead the Sales Operations team to navigate through ambiguity and change.
Sales Strategy and Planning
- Identification of opportunities to enhance existing operational processes to eliminate barriers to success, drive efficiency and collaboration within the Sales Operations team and key stakeholders.
- Drives the operating rhythm reviews weekly, monthly, quarterly; ruthlessly prioritises dominant goals, builds a culture of constructive feedback across the team and holds teams accountable for high / low performance.
- Facilitate Sales leadership and wider cross functional groups to develop an overall client strategy and coordinate efforts across the business for responding to requests
- Lead market detailed analysis and planning including Accounts and Territory. Lead the communication to ensure alignment across the wider business.
- Implement and drive adoption of Sales Methodology, aligning to global standards and refining and adapting to the local market
- Own and drive Pipeline & Opportunity Management, ensuring continual development and improvement in data quality, analysis, and accuracy
- Accountable for the Sales forecasting activities and accurate and effective quota deployment and ongoing management
- Building and driving the Sales Performance Management system, ensuring execution of key activities to drive continual improvement in the selling functions performance
- Accountable for all Sales performance reporting and management information ensuring that accurate and timely reporting is available to assist and inform decision making
- Design and build out the Sales Operations function, be able set stretching Dominant Goals for the function with measurable outcomes aligned to the strategy, vision and business priorities. Ensures all colleagues in their business/functions have recorded Dominant goals & measures in Elevate Performance provide affective leadership to empower and enable them the team.
- Oversee the coordination, creation, and delivery of Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Information (RFIs), and Questionnaires from sales prospects with the primary purpose of increasing win rate
Sales Process Management:
- Work in close collaboration with the Sales Leadership team to enhance and implement new strategies and methodologies that will lead to deeper and broader market and account penetration, larger enterprise-wide contracts and the entrance into new markets.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement, strategic pricing guidelines and consistency, voice of customer for product innovation and contract improvements.
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process issues and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of sales initiatives
- Engage a culture of ongoing account analysis, cross-selling and cross functional team collaboration and engage SMEs to create client wins
- Pro-actively drive performance management, create Individual Development plans for direct reports with a focus on career pathing.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, transparency and teamwork across the team and cross-functionally within the organization.
- Accountable for risk management
- Collaborate effectively with operations, legal, compliance, finance or any other groups as required to manage the client relationship.
This job ad was posted by Salt.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197666
Salary: £400 - £600 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract