Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Senior Appointments
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
VP Sales / CEO – North West
Unique opportunity to work with the investors to scale this well-established IOT business.
This small agile business has an amazing client list across Healthcare, Pharma, Utilities, Telco, Energy and Construction.
Key responsibilities will include: –
· Build and develop the culture and infrastructure of the business to create a high-performance, fast growth, customer focused company which can double ARR year-on-year – repeatedly
· Managing the overall operations, P&L and resources of the business with support from the Operations Director and Chief Financial Officer.
· Work closely with the Board and the management team to clarify, enunciate and communicate the strategy throughout the business, driving change
· Put in place required processes and structures to deliver this strategy and where required take responsibility for client interactions and closing sales
· Take responsibility for the revenue generation activities of the business, with a focus on increasing penetration of existing key accounts and critically, on delivering new clients in similar/adjacent verticals and the chosen sectors
· Prepare the business for a fund raise
· Lead the business and the management team to deliver the fund raise and the plan
You will be able to demonstrate the ability and experience to motivate and lead people, to build a strong culture and grow a business and a team rapidly.
You will have a hands-on management style with high energy and a bias to action. At the same time, will need to demonstrate a clear-thinking strategic mind with sharp focus on the key issues and a track record of delivery.
Please get in touch with Duncan Doak – email@example.com