I’m currently working on a Senior Key Account Manager position for one of my clients which is an awesome POS & e-commerce payments acquirer and processor in Germany. the main task of this position is to win new business deals with large merchant accounts as well as developing strong and long-lasting relationship with banks in your assigned region. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who has POS sales experience in payments who wants to develop their career in a company with a strong and determined plan to grow their market share in Germany.
- The Key Account Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships within the assigned
- Key Account segment, based on geography, channel, or market.
- This individual is responsible for achieving sales targets, profitability and cooperation of objectives and represents the entire range of company products and services (POS and/or e-com).
- You need to be able to establish productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders within the assigned Key Account segment
- Be able to coordinate the involvement of additional departments (cross functional), including sales, customer service and management resources if necessary, to meet performance objectives and merchant expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volumes and strategic objectives in the assigned Key Account segment
- You need to clarify and validate your clients’ needs on an ongoing basis
- Be able to sell to end users and ensures and maintains a direct and strong client relationship within the Key Account segment
- Ensures Key Account compliance
- Drives adoption of company strategy among assigned Key Accounts
- Participates on trade fairs and conferences to enhance relationship and personal network
- University degree in Business Economics or comparable commercial education
- Minimum of five years of sales experience B2B sales
environment, preferably within the payment industry
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, able to handle stressful situations and failure
- Strong sales orientation – driven by results – and commercial awareness
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please get in touch with Nathan Kennedy, email@example.com to discuss further.
Job Reference: JO-1801-131369
Salary: Up to €100000.00 per annum