Strategic Partner Development Manager
Location | Frankfurt or Home Office
My client is one to watch in the German payment payment market space. We’re looking for a high performer to join the team either in Frankfurt, or working from home with an entrepreneurial mentality, ready to win key partners in the e-commerce & payment markets!
Core tasks of the role
- To win new customers and partners and strategically develop them over a long-term period
- Maintain your existing partner network and steadily add to your portfolio by gaining new partnerships
- Determine the strategic planning within partner management and implement it successfully
- Be the customers’ point of contact and liaise internally with different departments subject to customer needs
- You are able to plan accordingly and be ‘ahead of the curve’. You are well in tune to payment market trends and can make well informed business decisions
- Analyse the movements of our competitors and assess their relevance your own sales mission
- Coordinate complex projects with our partners act as an interface to our internal project and technical teams.
- University degree or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years’ sales experience in the payment industry
- Business fluent English spoken and written
- High degree of self-responsibility and self-discipline
- Determined and entrepreneurial mindset
- High willingness to travel and driving license class B
What is in it for you?
- A performance-related salary
- Provision of a company vehicle which can be used privately
- Flexible design of everyday work, i.a. through home office
- Career development perspectives in a customer- and employee-oriented company
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. This is an awesome role at a really cool and innovative payments company and perfect for somebody who is looking to join a fast growing business.
Job Reference: JO-1803-132987
Salary: €85000 - €100000.00 per annum