Our Client is urgently seeking an experienced Architect for a 12 month contract based in Liverpool.
You will be a Leader who can play hands-off as well as hands-on role.
You’ll have strong background in Supply Chain Systems in Retail/ Ecommerce environments and specific skills in Manhattan Associates WMS/ WMOS, the Manhattan WMOS experience is essential.
- Experience in both classic and platform version.
- Understanding Warehouse/ DC Operations including Multi User Warehouse System & 3PL
- Expertise in Labour Management, Slotting, Yard Management, SCI Report
- Understanding of Supply Chain process
- Strong operational knowledge
- Technical expertise on PL/SQL and Unix
- Host and WMS integration mapping.
- Experience with Cloud based Manhattan WMS implementation/ development like is an added advantage
What you’ll do day to day:
- You will lead the implementation from start to finish of the Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) within company distribution facilities.
- Evaluate and plan that the correct resources are assigned to the implementation team.
- You’ll work with the design team to make sure all documentation is up to date and of the quality needed and follows the SDLC process.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures to ensure that systems support the organization’s business requirements and meet the needs of end users.
- You’ll understand the details of the overall implementation and requirements to ensure a complete end-to-end solution.
- Follow corporate vision, mission and values in daily activities. Follow the highest ethical standards in all activities undertaken.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Job Reference: JO-1811-142929
Job Start Date: 10/12/2018