Cyber-Security Architect – Permanent – CISSP
Cyber-Security Architect – CyberSecurity Architect – Cyber Security Architect – Cyber-Security Architect – CyberSecurity Architect – Cyber Security Architect –
Eight or more years of consulting experience with technical architecture analysis and design as well as executive level business.
The successful applicant participates in briefings, training, and thought leadership activities. And –
- Works independently and dependently within a business/client area and assists at the enterprise level to influence the strategic and technical decisions during all phases of a project (Strategic/Technical).
- Knows relevant issues and considerations in implementing and supporting security programs, controls, processes and practices within an enterprise (Strategic).
- Knows relevant issues and considerations in selecting both technical software and hardware packages and vendors including capabilities, clients who have installed them, and user experiences with them (Technical).
- Recommends, Designs and constructs policies and standards (Strategic).
- Designs and constructs interfaces across platforms (Technical).
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in related field or business administration preferred but not required.
- Eight or more years of consulting experience with management and/or operations strategy.
- One to four years of additional relevant experience in one or more business or industry specialty areas
- Experience working with Industry assessment methodologies
- Experience working with business principles, practices and economics
- Experience working with common best practices, innovations, trends and challenges in the industry.
- Ability to travel, as required.
- Knowledge of two or more cybersecurity technologies such as privileged access management, identity governance, PKI, or HSPD-12.
- Knowledge of privileged access management systems.
- Knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Knowledge of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
- Proven problem management skills with the ability to think critically. Must be able to leverage technology and apply critical thinking to gather, aggregate, and analyze data, and present results to senior clients.
- Must possess network security architecture expertise.
- Network security services experience should include a working knowledge of at least three of the following networking and network security devices/software: routers, firewalls, encryption, network and/or host based intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, security information management, anti-virus, vulnerability management, and patch management.
- Functional expertise in two or more information assurance technologies or capabilities such as Vulnerability/Threat Assessments, Network Intrusion Detection, Secure Operations, Firewall Design & Deployment, Public Key Encryption, Virtual Private Networks, etc.
Program Specified Qualifications:
- Eight or more years of consulting experience with technical architecture analysis and design as well as executive level business strategy
- CISSP with either ISSAP or ISSEP is required and a CSSLP is desired.
- Experience with ISO27000
- Experience delivering Strategic Security assessments
- Experience working with the client’s enterprise products, services, and strategies
- Experience working with at least two technical platforms and associated integration techniques
Job Reference: JO-1807-137918
Salary: £75000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent