Our Client is urgently seeking an experienced “Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibanna” Architect to work on a 6 Month extendable contract.
The role will be based in Cheshire.
Candidates should have the experience listed below:
- Should have relevant experience in Elastic Stack (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Filebeat, Ingest Pipeline) with additional knowledge of Splunk .
- Strong experience in Design, build, deploy, maintain and enhance ELK platform.
- Strong experience in installing and configuring ELK on cloud.
- Strong experience in using Elastic Search Indices, Elastic search APIs, Kibana Dashboards, Log stash and Log Beats.
- Good experience in enhancing Open source ELK for custom capabilities.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, PowerShell, etc.
- Work with teammates, clients and other teams to identify and address systems problems
- Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Demonstrate ownership and responsibility in all assignments
- Enough expertise to identify and recommend changes/improvements to the process and infrastructure design.
- Provide L4 & L3 level support.
- Defines system and operational policies and procedures.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues independently
- Show adaptability and flexibility in work to suit business requirements
Job Reference: JO-1811-142907
Job Start Date: 10/12/2018