Outside IR35 – £140-£150/day – start ASAP – 6 month contract – Gloucestershire – 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer
One of Salt’s key clients has an exciting opportunity to recruit 3 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineers to support the organisation based in Gloucestershire.
Responsibilities of the 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer:
- Experience with O365, Windows and Citrix Desktop.
- The deployment of Windows Operating Systems, on going maintenance of Operating System Images through Microsoft MDT/SCCM and software compatibility testing of new release of Windows 10.
- To support, maintain and install IT hardware and software across the site in accordance with policies and procedures, respond to enquiries from staff and provide assistance and advice as required via the IT Service Desk.
- Excellent customer service
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM and MDM is advantageous.
- Providing excellent second line support to users across the entire organisation and be able to demonstrate the ability to diagnose, resolve and monitor faults/support calls remotely and in person, ensuring that we consistently meet national key performance indicators.
- You will have a passion for innovation, a keen interest in advancing technology and will want to develop current ICT support skills. The Organisation’s IT Service is a fast-paced environment and the successful candidates will be able to work under pressure and tight timescales whilst providing first class customer service.
As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
Job Reference: JO-2205-255673
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: 06/06/2022
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: gloucestershire
Job Types: Contract