Our client, an international software company is looking to hire an Application Support Engineer to help support a wider team managing and solving issues for platform users and administrators.
This is a 6-month contract perfect for a Application Support professional who meets all of the criteria below:
- Proven ability to troubleshoot the difficult technical issues in time critical situations.
- Able to conduct themselves professionally when dealing with complex user issues.
- Working knowledge of components in a web applications stack.
- Experience with relational databases MySQL/Oracle.
- Background of working with preferably Unix, Linux or other QS.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to read/analyse application and database logs.
- Experience in one (or more) of the following; Email Infrastructure (POP3/IMAP, SMTP), Authentication & Authorisation Technologies (LDAP, SAML), Web Services (SOAP, REST), Data Extraction Technologies (JDBC, ODBC), Networking (HTTP, TCP/IP).
- Experience working with cloud based software like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Okta.
- Learning and understanding native cloud platform, technologies and best troubleshooting practices to ensure successful issue resolution.
- Assessing and troubleshooting for platform product issues.
- Managing consumer expectations that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining technical expertise and utilising it to help customers.
- Communicate with customers and teams through various methods.
- Suggest and implement product functionality improvements.
- Technology enthusiast and industry advocate.
- Someone who enjoys working in a customer-facing role.
- An individual who enjoys employing technological solutions to complex technical issues.
- Collaborative team-player who enjoys operating within a collective unit.
If you meet all of these requirements, are looking for a new contract and would like the chance to further your career, feel free to reach out!
Job Reference: JO-2205-255424
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Surrey
Job Types: Contract