As part of a migration project from MPLS to SDWAN my client is looking to hire a Palo Alto Prisma SME to support and deliver this program of works
- Provide expert engineering support for cloud security tools
- Lead AWS cloud integration from a security perspective
- secure of a wide variety of origin applications.
- Guide customer on testing and troubleshooting of security tools as implemented.
- Deploy scenarios for PA Global SSL VPN, PA DNS Security,
- Hands-on experience with Azure or AWS.
- An expert in Palo Alto products specifically PRISMA
- Proven experience in the implementation of CDN tools
- Should have experience with deployment and operation with Cloud WAF and Bot Management Technologies and protecting Web Applications.
- Analyzing and developing WAF policies to optimize WAF Security on an enterprise scale.
- Security certifications such as CompTIA Security+, CCSP, CISSP, GCSA and CISM.
- EDR, IPS, AV, Firewalls, vulnerability management, RASP.
- Relevant certifications / training in Cloud Security Engineering for AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experienced in securing and / or modernising legacy environments
Job Reference: JO-2211-328485
Salary: £525 - £550 per annum + Outside IR35,rolling contract
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Palo Alto, prisma