Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Reporting to the Lead Enterprise Architect you will be responsible for the design, implementation and management of both the client facing integration and internal integration layer of the (Client Name) solution.
What you’ll do
Key responsibilities in this role will include (but not be limited to):
* Designing, implementing and managing both the client facing integration and the internal integration layer into the real-time application for our clients that will use *client*.
* Design of engineering solutions on Amazon Web Services
* Prototyping ideas and making decisions to help improve and scale data pipeline
* Implementing continuous improvement, triaging development options to focus on the balance between urgent and / or high value development items
* Clearly explaining technical concepts to non-technical audiences
* Experience of integrating services to banks with the understanding how to set-up connectivity, integration and operational resilience (Mandatory)
* Extensive experience of working in a highly secure/regulated environment in any setting (e.g. payments) with requirements on low latency and high throughput (Mandatory)
* Minimum 7 years’ of planning & managing integration projects for real-time applications, specifically with experience managing stakeholder in client IT departments (Mandatory)
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in AWS and/or Kafka and/or MQ , specifically building data integration for streaming applications (Mandatory)
* Experience with API gateways, MQ bridges and secure & resilient infrastructure to ingest a stream of data from clients into Cloud applications.
* Knowledgeable and demonstrable experience in cloud native data structures, APIs and formats.
* Desirable knowledge of Industry messaging formats such as SWIFT and ISO.
* Experience with AWS managed services (e.g. API Gateway, SNS, SQ)