Google Cloud Platform Engineer required for a global leader in London (remote-based) to join their Cloud CoE team to deliver Cloud Infrastructure services on an initial 6-month contract
Assist in architecting and managing Google Cloud infrastructure.
Planning, deploying, and configuring GCP based solutions.
Leveraging GCP development tools
Required Skills and Experience:
- Expert experience of Google Cloud Platform using its services such as Data Proc, Data Flow, BigQuery etc.
- Expertise in public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS tools and environments, particularly with Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Experienced in DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab/Github, Nexus or equivalent CI/CD tools.
- Experience in Infrastructure-as-code (IaC) tools such as Terraform, Ansible etc.
- Experienced in Containerisation using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem (Hive, HBase, Yarn).
- Strong software development experience in Python programming languages.
- Experience with Unix-based systems, including bash programming
- Experience of writing SQL scripts preferably knowledge of Big Query.
- Worked in an Agile environment.
The role is likely to be remotely based throughout the contract. The contract will be within IR35
This job ad was posted by Salt.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197633
Salary: £330 - £350.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months +
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract