We are currently recruiting for a HID Engineer to join our team, you will be providing technical lead and vision with the HID solutions, in particular your focus area will be around strong authentication
The Qualified candidate will work closely with HID to implement new solutions, carry out system upgrades, apply patches, and act as remote hands to assist HID professional services.
As HID Engineer, you’ll support
- Collaborate with stakeholders, end-users, and leadership teams to understand requirements and solution context.
- Participate and contribute in technical calls and workshops with internal team members and external parties.
- Identify and reduce dependencies through carefully considered technical planned changes.
- Drive technical alignment between key stakeholders on projects and planned technical changes.
- Co-ordinate and support technology implementations between teams and products or services.
- Participate and provide guidance in design reviews with engineering teams.
- Drive and support continuous improvement with HID products.
- Create and promote best engineering practices during development lifecycles
Your Experience and Education include:
- Five years professional experience in support of HID (ActivID) products or services
- Demonstrable HID server experience
- Demonstrable experience in the creation of specifications for communications, data persistence layers, service orientated architectures, and other technology stack building blocks.
- Good presenting and communication skills, good judgement, analytical ability.
- Experience in building and maintaining good working relationships with both external and internal parties
Job Reference: JO-2302-331171
Salary: £320 - £330 per day + REMOTE/Outside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 month rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: ActivID, HID, server