Are you interested in innovative IT solutions enabling businesses in the ever-changing and digitalized world? Do you want to help transform Infrastructure to help my client become a top-performing business by using the latest technologies? Do you understand business requirements well enough to translate them into more technical IT principles?
My client is looking for a highly skilled Infrastructure Architect to join their technology team on a permanent basis. This role operates on a near fully remote working system.
You will be expected to Design and deliver Infrastructure solutions to enable product delivery and transformation.
- Significant experience creating technical / architectural designs, and implementing those in complex health care environments, using common design language and methodologies such as TOGAF to articulate and structure those.
- Software development experience and software engineering capability as well as knowledge of SDLC.
- Demonstrates strong IT infrastructure, networks, operating systems, application systems, servers, Azure cloud technologies involvement on detailed technical level in most of these.
- Has certification or qualifications in number of technical disciplines and preferably be TOGAF certified for architectural design work.
- Aware and knowledgeable about new technologies such as cloud-based services, micro-services, containerisation, software defined networks, RPA. MS Power Platform etc., machine learning and how those can be used to rework and refactor existing systems to make them more manageable whilst you transition them to re-architectured models.
- Very good understanding of interoperability and interfacing, and have exposure to a range for techniques for linking different types of systems together, using for example service-bus architectures, APIs and other invasive techniques
- Very good understanding of security and cybersecurity frameworks and solutions.
- Significant experience of third-party supplier / vendor management and liaison, especially in relation to technical products and services.
- Commercially aware and understand the costs and consequences that different architectural models would have on the viability of solutions.
- Experience and knowledge of project management, agile frameworks and business analysis.
- Very good understanding of RIS/ PACs, EPR solutions.
- Very good understanding of clinical systems environments and workflows.
- Knowledgeable about technical standards, especially those relating to systems interfacing, connectivity and interoperability for example HL7, FHIR etc.
- Experienced in elaborating and presenting justifications, business cases and the like to senior colleagues and securing investment in technical products / programmes of work which lead to architectural alignment.
- Providing consultancy and cost estimates, to ensure your business can budget accordingly and make informed strategic decisions.
- Using your experience of leading Suppliers, SMEs and Supply Lines to write work packages that are clear, understood and delivered on time.
- Working with PMs and Delivery Leads to formulate plans and understand costs.
- Engaging suppliers and internal delivery teams.
- Coordinating build activities with internal or 3rd party service providers.
- Supporting through testing cycles.
- Collaborating with service owners to ensure systems are properly tested and supported following go-live.
Job Reference: JO-2206-256586
Salary: Up to £80000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Buckinghamshire
Job Types: Permanent