- A basic understanding of DICOM, HL7 and FHIR standards
- Knowledge of RIS and PACS solutions
- A degree level qualification in computing systems and/or engineering
- Basic understanding in a clinical systems environment, with particular reference to radiology systems and workflows.
- Basic understanding of the software lifecycle and a supporting ITIL qualification
- Previous management experience of 3rd party vendors, and engagement on projects with other IT organisations such as the NHS is desirable.
- Active, positive engagement in customer service and support desk activities.
- Management of stakeholder relationships at junior levels.
- Basic knowledge of project methodologies e.g. Prince 2.
NOTE: As this is a junior role, we do not expect applicants to be in possession of all the relevant skills listed.
- Work with the business to identify opportunities to automate and enhance the workflows of both new and existing processes.
- Assisting on technical and architectural designs for integrated services, working with the development, product and infrastructure teams to align activities with the organisation’s broader architectural strategy.
- Help to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, customers and vendors, ensuring the highest level of application integration, support and reliability.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure requirements are fully understood and accounted for in all design activities.
- Provide escalated support for integration environments including RIS, PACS and interface engines.
- Help with providing subject matter expertise and industry insights for all new, and existing services so that the company can remain competitive and abreast of emerging technologies
- Demonstrate professionalism, technical expertise, and leadership qualities.
- Take the lead on the design, building and testing of Mirth interfaces and work with 3rd parties to deliver cross-system interfaces
Job Reference: JO-2208-258568
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Buckinghamshire
Job Types: Permanent