Microsoft Dynamics 365 Lead Consultant | Perm | Sports Consultancy
My client are a leading global sports consultancy who help their clients use data effectively to drive commercial growth. We are looking to hire a client-facing, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Lead Consultant on a permanent basis to help deliver excellent and tangible outcomes for their clients.
The role will require the candidate to be responsible for:
- Leading the technical solution design and build of custom Microsoft Dynamics implementations in a client facing role
- Introducing formal requirement specifications and workflow documentation
- Be responsible for the technical internal development of their Dynamics App
- Upskilling junior Microsoft Dynamics internal resources
Able to engage and impress at client Chief Executive, Chief Technology and Chief Operation Officer level, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Lead Consultant will possess a blend of the following skills:
Technical Skillset Requirements:
- Understanding of D365 Marketing, Customer Service, Sales apps within D365
- Strong level of implementing D365 portals
- Deep experience of HTML code
- Deed experience of SQL
- Deed experience of Azure landscape (Azure Blob, JSON, Function Apps, XML SOAP)
- Deep experience in Power Automate (MS Flow).
- Deep experience in Canvas App design, build and testing.
- Deep experience in Power Bi development, including DAX and M (Power Query).
- Good understanding of SQL Report Builder.
- Ability to create automated, rules based journeys and segments in D365 Marketing
- Can lead as well as manage project teams
- Comfortable being hands on and managing key client accounts
- Worked across accounts with sizeable budget and multiple markets
- Ideally experience in sports (not a prerequisite)
- Great self-starting attitude keen to join an entrepreneurial organisation where every working day is different
- Track record of delivering complex change-orientated marketing projects in a fast moving, customer-orientated agency, or business
- Comfortable building strong working relationships, both within the business and with clients, and a keenness to maintain and develop these relationships
- Ability to work at pace and retain a keen attention to detail
- A willingness to travel (if and when required)
Job Reference: JO-2102-197469
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent